Friday, January 6, 2012

Must Have Burlap

I have always liked burlap - - for anything. Lately I am seeing lots of beautiful burlap ideas.  Etsy is a good place to see burlap items that don't have designer prices. Of course you can also check numerous blogs and designer sites for fabulous ideas first!  All of these pictures are from various sellers on Etsy.

This door stop is so cute!  


Love this bee pillow.

 I have always been obsessed with roosters so this pillow calls me by name.

I will probably buy this table runner. Great price.

And I bought some 2 1/2 inch burlap ribbon today. Can't wait to use it on a couple of projects.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Deb, I love burlap too, and have been making tote bags with my Queen Bee emblem on them for Christmas gifts and wine bottle gift bags and table runners and throw pillows and on and on and on!