I didn't make it to 27 yesterday. Only made it to around 17. But the point is, it got done and some clutter is GONE. From what I remember, here is a partial list of the things I threw out:
- old crackberry charger (one with the big connector)
- three died up ink pads
- a died and cracked rubber stamping wheel
- an old cookbook - way too complex one on cooking fancy fruit desserts, what was I thinking?
- an old over the shower head caddy, rusted
- 4 old cleaning heads for a handheld electric scum buster, been around the laundry room 10 years, never used
Wish I had a picture of this stuff to show you, but that would violate the rules of the Boogie (hahaha.) Nonetheless, it's out in the garbage now. Yes, yes, yes, I could have donated some. Maybe the book. Or sold it. But then it would still be in the house cluttering! But for one item at a time I thought it wasn't worth it and I needed the space and piece of mind.
Why 27 Items? Its a just a random number but it's easy to remember. I like FlyLady's approach to decluttering and cleaning. If you have a clutter problem or want to "fly" through your housekeeping, this is a wonderful source and coaching service. See more about her techniques at Flylady.Net