Monday, May 14, 2012

Get Ready For Tuesday Treasures

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks. I am recovering from surgery and getting into the new rhythms that the surgery requires.

I have still been busy, though. I have been planning to start a weekly or monthly item of subjects near and dear to me. I struggled with what to name it. There are plenty of cute ways to name a weekly item, but I need it to encompass all the interesting subjects I'm into. So I laid awake thinking of the following names.

Monday Madness?
Tuesday Trash?
Wednesday Wows?
Thrifty Thursday?
Fabulous Friday?

Hmmm, I couldn't decide. And went to sleep.

Here are some good weekly postings I already follow:

Monday Marketplace at Common Ground


Bread box featured on Monday Marketplace.

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style


Featured on Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style.

Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seed


Blue cabinet re-do from Miss Mustard Seed's
Furniture Feature Friday.

Do you follow any of these bloogers?  Some great ideas, tutorials and information!

So I thought and I thought. Going through numerous ideas and feeling like Dr. Seuss. Until I came up with . . . (wait for it) . . .

Tuesday Treasures

So get ready for tomorrow's first Tuesday Treasures.

Subject?

  Who is  your favorite blogger, pinner or Etsy shop owner? Why do you like her or him?

See you tomorrow!





1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Looking forward to see what your treasures will be tomorrow!