Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blushing!

You could have blown me down last week. 
I got a phone call out of the blue from
 Brandi at The Blushing Bakeshop.


Brandi at her main counter.

Brandi, it seems, had purchased a card of mine at
 Consignments on South.
A cupcake card, of course.
And she wanted to talk to me about cupcake cards.

Needless to say, I was so happy and excited.
Her store and bakery is so cute!
And her cupcakes are to DIE for!
The Blushing Bakeshop is in Ballentyne Village. 
Great spot in a very cute and
convenient center.

Would I meet with her and set up a
consignment agreement?

YOU BETCHA.

Some of the displays at Blurshing Bakery. Brandi also has
cute handmade aprons.

I took some different cards - - including
 cupcake 3x3 gift cards
and a display that LSH
 (long suffering husband) made for me.
We had a wonderful morning brainstorming.

 I promised to be back in a few days
 to see the display.

And here it is! She did a wonderful job!



My distressed chicken wire picture frame. Uses Ikea curtain hooks and small
clothes pins to fasten cards. LSH put the chicken wire in for me.

A close up of a couple of the small gift cards.
After some of the 
current cards are sold, I will focus
 on just cupcake cards and holidays. 


Two small gift cards: a 3.5x2.5 and a 3x3.
Brandi sells and beautifully wrapped individual cupcakes to go.
These will be great to put on the top of the box.
It looked like some cards had already sold. Yay!
I'm looking forward to making more cards for Brandi

and her beautiful cupcake bakery.

Stop in and see her soon and get a
YUMMY cupcake!

Have a scratchy day!



No comments: